Garmin Connect™ is an application designed by Garmin. Garmin Connect™ was first published on March 15, 2019. Garmin Connect™ is accessible on Android.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, compatibility Varies with device. The most current version is Varies with device Before downloading Garmin Connect™ consider content rating: Ever...
Garmin Connect™ Review
Garmin Connect™ is an application developed by Garmin. Garmin Connect™ was first published on March 15, 2019. Garmin Connect™ is accessible for Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, compatibility Varies with device. The most current version is Varies with device Before getting Garmin Connect™ consider content rating:
Needed empty storage for successful installment Varies with device. App’s success is proven by 10000000+ downloads.
Garmin Connect™ is your one-stop source for health and fitness data. Whether you’re training for a race or tracking steps, it provides the information and inspiration you need to beat yesterday.
Once paired with a compatible(1) Garmin device, activity tracking is just the beginning of what Garmin Connect™ can do for you. You can create new workouts, build courses and even challenge your friends to compete, all within the app.
Garmin Connect™ is packed with useful features, including the ability to:
- View today’s health data in vivid detail on your personalized My Day page.
- Analyze your activities and their related statistics. (2)
- Create customized workouts and courses.
- Sync with other apps like MyFitnessPal and Strava.
- Review personal records for steps, distance and pace.
- Earn badges for accomplishments.
- See how you measure up to other Connect users with Insights.
- Get support for Garmin devices and their features.
Are you ready to join millions of users who walk, run, bike, hike and strive to beat yesterday? Learn more about Garmin devices and how they work with the Garmin Connect™ app at Garmin.com.
(1) See compatible devices at Garmin.com/BLE
(2) Activity tracking accuracy: Garmin.com/en-US/legal/atdisclaimer
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.